I had an abortion and just three days later i had unprotected sex and he pulled out..i was also bleeding(which is normal after an abortion) that day you think I would learn my lesson but i didnt. What are the chances of me being pregnant? please let me know asap

Your risk of pregnancy is low 3 days after an abortion.

YOUR INFECTION RISK IS HIGH!

Infections could cause infertility, this is why some women blame ABORTION for their fertility problems, when in fact it is their fault.

INFECTIONS are serious, and you increased your risk.

3 days after an abortion is unlikely to create a pregnancy.

For the FUTURE... Pull out is NOT birth control, you were at low risk THEN, but from now on you should use condoms or bc.

my name is erika im 16 years old i had an abortion about 5 days ago and i am still bleeding i had a medical abortion i didnt pass any blood clots and still yet haven't, my biggest fear is getting an infection i am not having any intercourse and haven't i have been thinking about it but im not sure if i should i read that if girls are still bleeding from abortion that they should use protection and then i read that u shouldnt have sex period? im not sure which one is accurate?. and what if using a condom the latex or the lubercant causes an infection? and then theres the high risk of not using a condom and getting pregnant again?. I just want to know what are the chances of dieing from any kind of infection from an abortion whether it be an infection from having intercourse during bleeding or any other thing that causes the infection how much at risk is it.? :-(