I had an abortion about 2 weeks ago. I haven't had sex since then. If I have sex, will it make the bleeding heavier? Will I feel any difference having sex before and after the abortion?

I would strongly advice you to wait until the bleeding has stopped before you have sex again. There is more chance of infection if you dont wait!

THAT is not true.

You need to wait at least 1 week until you have sex, that is with a first trimester abortion.

Some clinics say 2 weeks, some say 1, some say 3-4..It depends.

I work in a clinic.. Many women will bleed for one whole month after a medical abortion, but that does not mean you need to wait one month.

Well I was only passing on information that I was told after my miscarriage, I had to have the medical procedure and was adviced to let the bleeding stop before having intercourse. Everyone is different!!!!

Hi, i had an abortion 2 weeks and a few days ago. i was only really bleeding the night of and the next day but a few days ago i randomly started bleeding, they said it was normal so i didnt worry about it. i've still been cramping a little here and there. i havent had my check up yet my appointments in a week but i was wonderinng if it was saafe for me to have sex again?