hello,i am quite worried about my face it was swollen this morning but now the swelling is spreading to my eye,left side of face ,i also have extreme pain and dental problems

Hello cerys

How serious are your dental problems? Are you working on them or fixing something so maybe some sort of dental infection could cause your whole face to be swollen? If this is the case you should visit your dentist as soon as possible so he can give you antibiotics to reduce the swelling and to see with him what is the plan.  

But if you think this is not causing the swelling than it is probably allergic reaction to something because swelling of the face and eyes are usually first symptoms of every allergy.

There is no specific treatment for this so if you know on what you are allergic you should avoid it and if you don’t see your doctor and do the tests to find out.