I have read a post about a simiar problem to mine, but I am still worried. I went on a 17 mile walk a few days ago and during that walk i felt discomfort in my vagina. Now I have noticed some serious swelling and my labia feels almost balloon like! I sometimes find it hard to walk without discomfort. It also gets very itchy at times. This is something I have never exprerienced and my first problem of this sort. I would like to know what this is and if there are any solutions without having to go to a doctor?

swelling + itching + sweaty 17- mile walk = yeast or vaginal infection, I'd bet . Sorry, dr visit would probably be the answer.

i have the same kind of problem right now.. and im thinking its because of these new booty shorts i wore when working out, ive had a similar rash before and got it checked out, the doctor said it was nothing, and would go away (which it did) but this time its even more swollen. what i am concerned about is bumps. they dont look to be std bumps, they look more like they would be regular bumps in my skin but just distorted because of the severe swelling. i definately want to get checked out again and find out whats normal for rashes, but im just looking to find out if its possible for these bumps to just be the skin swelling in weird ways. do you have this same problem too?

I had the same thing happen to me, but discovered it was just an ingrown hair on my labia.  Took epsom salts baths and used baby rash cream
and it went down.