I am a 35 year old male, good health. A couple weeks ago i cut that same eye lid with a shard of glass that was on my finger. (that is the most likely thing that i could think of.) Anyway it was a small cut, it healed quickly and has been fine for over a week. This morning i woke up and it was swollen, not a whole lot but enough to make it obvious. I am thinking that it might be a mosquito bite, but it has only been about 2 hours since i woke up, just trying to figure it out, hopefully it will go away in a couple of hours.

Could be an infection. I wish you well.

Hi there,
It seems like you might have been infected from the cut. If your cut got inflamed from the dirty hands or from the glass you might have a big problem then. You have to understand that infections are dangerous especially in the eyes. Have you seen a doctor? You need to clean your eye lid as much as you can with clean water. Also if you notice any infections you will need to use antibiotics as well. My suggestion would be to take care of your eye for day or two and if this doesn’t change go and see you doctor because this might be very serious. I hope this helped.
All the best,
Danella