when I wake up, there's a lot of mucus at the corners of my eyes. is this related to anything? i tend to get it when wearing contacts. glasses not so much

i have the same problem... i've had this problem ever since i got the pink-eye. i don't exactly know what it is but i was searching and someone said it's pink eye but my eye don't itch or anything.

I think it is dry eyes/ MGD look that up

Hi there,
If this is the case than your tear ducts might be blocked. Have you noticed any swellings in the corners of your eyes? In most cases these things are not very dangerous and they go away after some time. But in some cases this can be caused by some disease that can damage your vision. Contact lenses may cause this because they might be dirty and they might have a bacteria that is causing this problem. Try to wear your glasses for longer period of time and see if this condition gets any better if you don’t have contacts in your eyes. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Danella