Can someone please give me some feedback!!

about a month ago i got a cold and after 3 courses of cold and flu tablets and a course of antibiotics it still managed to stick around....the symptoms are minimal for the cold now although late in every afternoon i will feel really nauseous and in the last week i will vommit during this time.

For around the last 4 months i have been getting my period for 5 days every week and a half! I have seen my doctor and they put me on the pill and i have to get an ultra sound to see if i have any cysts on the ovaries ( i am not pregnant)

Just recently i got a swollen lymph node in my left arm pit and it stayed swollen and sore for 3 days, i go back to the doctor on saturday but am trying to find some kind of relation to what im experiencing on the net! Also on my left breast and my stomach i have some cat like scratches yet i have been untouched.

Can anyone shed a little light on this?

I have experienced the same thing but my lymph node has been swollen for almost 2 months and stomach pain for month on and off. If you find out what it is let me know. They ran all kinds of blood work on me and said everything was normal but I was caring the virus of mono which the doctor didn't bother calling me about my test. I need a new doctor, u can't trust any of them.