I've had swollen tonsillar lymph nodes for about 7 months now. Just recently I've noticed one on the left side of my neck and one on the back left side. I also found two on either side of my groin. They are all completely painless, and I have no other symptoms at all. In fact, I feel great. I was tested for HIV less than 6 weeks ago, so I know it's not that. I went to the doctor today, and he told me I needed to see a specialist. However, my insurance doesn't cover me for specialists outside of my home state. Anyone out there have any idea what might be wrong so I can put my mind at ease until I can get home for a doctor visit? Your input is appreciated.

i have the same problem,they have run so many tests,and can find no signs of infection,yet there must be some infection otherwise my lymph nodes wouldnt be swollen. i personally think its lymphoma,but my doctor will not send me to a specialist. when i was 11,i had a lymph node under my chin and its still there and im 20 now,they did a biopsy on it when i was12,but tests came back negative. now i have two lymph nodes in my neck,and two in my groin,ive been tested for all std,all came back negative. however they did find out that i have pelvic inflammatory disease,which im now taking antibiotics for. but iva also had strange symptoms f being tired all the time,weak,my head feels foggy and heavy all the time. so im not sure whats going on,but get checked for p.i.d. im still pushing for another biopsy and if i get it ill let you know the results. best of luck

I have swollen lymph nodes on my neck for some time now. At first it was obvious that it happened because of throat infection, but I took antibiotics, infection vent away and lymph nodes are still noticeable. And like you, nothing unusual is happening, I feel fine most of the time. So, I too gotten scared it might be something dangerous went to see a doctor and the conclusion was that infection did cause them to stay swollen. That’s because throat infection was heavy and scars remained on the nodes. Even the injury or a cut in that area could cause this scarring.