I recently went to my doctor for a couple of swollen lymph nodes on my neck. Which have been there for five years or more. I am rarely sick and express no other signs or symptoms of anything being wrong. After checking them out he ordered a CT scan to be performed which came back normal. After going home and checking myself out further I discovered I also had swollen nodes in my groin, which have also been there for years. I informed him right away on what I noticed and so once again another CT scan was performed and a blood test was taken. My blood test came back normal and the CT came back saying I had some tissue density in that area but the image was to ill defined to rule out any condition. Now I am scheduled for a biopsy but was wondering if this could be a something as simple as an ingunial hernia. I do experience dull pain in my lower back and some discomfort in my right groin quite often. I recently had a ultra sound done on my right testical because it was bothering me but nothing was detected. This is something that I have just been used to dealing with for the last couple of years. Can you give me any further insite on what my situation could be? I am a 27 year old male. 150 lbs. Thanks.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/hard-lump-in-groin#337750