About two months ago i had a sex with a girl I meet in the club. We had protected sex but a unprotected oral sex. Two weeks later after the after that i noticed two swollen lymph nodes on my groin area and two lymph nodes on my right side of my neck. t 3 weeks i got a flu that lasted for 4 days and 2 of the lymph nodes on my necks just disappear but the two on the groin are still on me. what should i do should i get tested for any stds? and are swollen lymph nodes common on men

Yes I think you should get tested. If you are sexually active and especially have unprotected sex it is always best to be check but that is definately not normal. Good luck

From what you've said it sounds exactly like glandular fever (known throughout the world as 'the kissing disease' because it's so commonly spread by kissing), not an STD.