A week ago I got this bump on my right thigh but I didn't think much of it. This whole week I have been have head pains mainly on the right side of my head. Today though a second lump appeared on the right side of my groin and while doing some research I found out they are probably lymph nodes. How serious is this? Headaches are constantly hurting and now these two lymph nodes have gotten me worried that there might be something really wrong with me.

Honestly...I would call my doctor and make an appointment right away. What you were describing does in fact sound like your lymph nodes are inflamed, and generally, but not always..when certain nodes in the body are swollen usually idicates that there may be an infection going on in your body near those specific lymph nodes. For instance..let's says I had a ear infection or a sinus infection..then I may notice that my lymph nodes located directly under your jawline, on both sides of your neck, one or maybe both are inflamed....as they are the closet lymph nodes to the infection source.. Have you noticed any of your other lymph nodes being swollen or inflamed? There are other things that your doctor needs to check to be sure of exactly the cause, so I wouldn't push my luck and make that appointment as soon as possible. Good Luck!!