for almost a month now i have had an EXTREEMLY soar throat. when i yawn it is even worse, along with that my lymph nodes have swollen at times to almost 2.5 inches in width. in addition, i am getting tired very easily

Hi there! I had the same symptoms when I suffered from Mononucleosis. I have no idea how I caught the virus, I don’t remember kissing anyone but my doc said it could be passed by coughing as well. I had sore throat, swollen glands, fever (at first) and was so fatigue, wasn’t up for anything but lying in my bed.

This a viral disease, so there is nothing we can do about it but wait. Symptoms usually last for about four weeks and there is nothing antibiotics can do. However, you should see a doc in order to check if you don’t have a bacterial infection as well.

The only thing you can do is drink a lot of clear fluids, rest and if you have pain or fever you could take acetaminophen or ibuprofen.
The only complication I was warned about regarding mononucleosis is spleen enlargement and even tearing, which is a rare complication but ay occur. In case you experience pain in the left upper part of your abdomen, fast and hard hear beating, problems breathing and lightheadedness, you should call a doc.

I actually think you should see a doc anyway to make sure what this is.

it hurts to swallow. if i open my mouth it hurts alot and i cant talk without it hurting. but my throat isnt red and doesnt have white patches in it. what could this be?

Yup, son.

I think have the same thing, so I think I'm going to trip a biscuit into my knot.

I want to know, if the glands are swollen, and itch, is that bad? Does anybody know what that means?

DO I HAVE SYPHILIS TOO?

Your probably dying from the inside. The same thing happened to my pet iGuana|-O