I would like to know why is the right side of my abdomen looks swollen. I do drink alcohol 4X a week and would like to know if it could be my liver. I have no symptoms and my lab test result are within normal ranges,

Hey Josehan, my name is Felix. I do think that your problem is alcohol related, and that your liver can't process the amount of alcohol you're drinking and that's causing swollen stomach. I strongly advise you to stop drinking, because it could quite possibly harm you further, ultimately leading to your liver failure. If you want the exact diagnosis, I suggest you to visit your doctor and explain your situation, he will surely tell you the risks you are taking when drinking that much. Also, you should do blood tests or even stool examination to see if any damage has already been caused. Let us know what you did.