Don't judge me, Just looking for some answers! For the past week my urethra has been swollen & when I go to the bathroom to look at it is so swollen it closes my vagina hole. If I add pressure pus or a yellow greenish discharge comes out! & I push it all out the next day same thing & it doesn't hurt when I pee. Discharge has a fishy smell. I have had an Std test everything was fine so I'm wondering what is this?

Hi Bree,

Yellow/green indicates you have a serious infection.  It does not have to be an STD,  it sound like a Urinary Tract Infection.

You NEED to see your doctor ASAP.  Untreated, the infection can spread further up the urinary tract and infect the bladder and kidneys.  You can become very ill and it will take much longer to treat.

Make an appointment or go to the ER today.  The infection will likely be cultured (swabbed) and then you'll be put on a dose of antibiotics.

Good luck.

Okay.. Thank you for responding I'm 33 weeks pregnant I have a doctor appointment tomorrow I'm going to let my obgyn know tomorrow I don't want to hurt my baby.

And even if the discharge is coming from my urethra hole it could be a UTI I'm really scared.

Yes, the urethra is part of your urinary tract.

Don't delay, if it is an infection (sounds like) early treatment will help you recover faster.

Go!

Keep me posted OK. You'll be fine.

Thank you I will keep you posted!

I just came back from my appointment she is sending me to a urologist because she said its a cyst and it doesn't look infected and it won't harm my baby & there is nothing I can do until after I give birth. I'm afraid but I'll be seeing a urologist within the next two weeks. Thank you for your advice.

I'm going through the same thing, but my insurance ended cause my birthday just passed so idk what to do :/

What was the result of this?

Please let me know what your outcome was. Thank you

This sounds like urethral diverticulum