Hi, I am 53 years old woman, and I think I’m in risk of getting osteoporosis because my estrogen level is low. Does anyone here suffer from this condition? What are the symptoms?

Hi, I was diagnosed with osteoporosis three years ago, when I went to a hospital because I broke my arm. They told me that I should come much earlier, because I already had damaged bones. Since then, I had two more fractures. I didn’t go earlier because I didn’t recognize the symptoms, and I didn’t think they were caused by something so serious. It’s good think that you are aware of this disease. The symptoms are not obvious right away, like height lose and limited mobility. Most people get fracture before they even realize that they have osteoporosis. The pain makes them go to the doctor, and that’s when they find out about their condition.