Hello. I'm 45 year old male and just recently I've experienced a lot of stress in my workplace. I probably don’t know how to fight with it because I must seek for help like this.
I'm working as a doctor in general hospital and in generally it is stressful job but these last couple of days- it is unbearable. I started to suffer from increased susceptibility to colds and other infections, headaches, muscular tension, backache and neckache, excessive tiredness and many other symptoms...
Can someone tell me more about this stress and possible ways of relieving it!

Hi. You must understand that you are not alone with this problem. I'm very glad that someone admitted that job really do affect his, not only emotional, but also physical health!
Everyone is under some pressure in the workplace but people battle with it differently!
You have almost all typical symptoms and it is important to deal with the problem as soon as possible. Try to avoid stressful situations! Regular activities outside work, such as running or simple walking in nature, will help you cope with stress. Sleep more than you used to because rest is needed in these situations! I've heard also that there are also courses for stress management.