Hello. I'm 34 year old female and I'm having big problems in my marriage. You see, we have no financial problems, nothing like that… Since my husband got this new job, I can hardly call this relationship a marriage. He is surgeon, one of the best in the country!
I don’t know anything about stress related to this job but it really affects the quality of our life.
Even when he finds some time for me- it isn’t like it was before. I don’t even want to talk about sex. He almost lost his ability of erection. Can someone tell me something about fighting with this stress in the workplace!

Hello. I'm very worry to hear all this but I must tell you that you are not the only young couple with these kinds of problems.
Workplace stress can cause harmful physical and emotional responses and it happens in most cases when there is a conflict between job demands and the ability of employee to meet these demands.
One of the most common causes of sex problems is related to workplace stress. What can I say- it is definitely present!
There are several way to maybe start dealing with this stress such as reorganizing the job, laughing more as a stress reliever, learning to relax…etc