Do you think that stress may be causing IBS symptoms? It's been quite some time that I suffer from IBS and lately I am pretty much sure that it might be for stressful situation I am involved in very often. I usually have diarrhea but basically my chronic IBS symptoms are manifested in severe abdominal cramps and bloated stomach and I in fact am constipated more usually. But for these symptoms are more severe in stressful situation do you think that it is stress causing IBS symptoms?

Well it could be I have the same IBS symptoms that are worsened while I am under the stress but I can not tell the stress is causing my IBS symptoms for I am positive it is more likely it is the food that doesn't fit me to be blamed for this. So I found out for my real problem is about abdominal cramps and constipation I need to care very much what I eat. Anyway ever since I quit the spicy and hard food my IBS symptoms have reduced-so the main part of my menu now is fibers food, fruit and vegetables. And as for the stress I figured out that regular exercise is the perfect way to deal with it and at the same time with regular exercising you could reduce your IBS symptoms.