My friend who is always under the stress in more tin then ever, she said that she is losing weight only because of the decreased appetite. I, on couturier, have maintained a 50-lb. weight loss for 20 years, but it's a continual battle. I have recently changed job to one that is very stressful. I eat about 750-1000 cal/day-and I cannot believe that I cannot lose that critical 8-lb. is it possible that I can lose weight due to stress? I’ve tried with Adipex and Pondomin.

Well it is because stress either causes people to gain or lose weight. People react differently. You did not say how much you weight, but I guess anyone on 750 to 1000 cal per day should lose some weight over time. Adipex and Pondomin are brand names for fenfluramine and phentermine and they are not usually prescribed for just an 8-lb. weight loss.

I am a new widow..47 years old...I have no appetite and have a very strenous profession....nothing taste or sounds good and I am eating and drinking 500 700 calories maybe a day lately...I have lost 17lbs...and i have always been a small person...the stress in enormous and if I get sick, I will have nothing to fight with...I am just making myself disappear....at a new all time low, I weight at most 100lbs....I am very scard