My girlfriend has been to gynecologist today and she said hat she has thrush and that I should check it too. She is going to be on antibiotics…Anyway…I think we were using protection, so I guess I am ok. I didn’t know that I can have yeast infection. Please, can you tell me what the symptoms of thrush in male are?

If you have symptoms on your penis you will need treatment too. Symptoms in male include redness, itch, and soreness of the foreskin and the head of the penis. Thrush is a yeast infection caused by an overgrowth of the yeast Candida albicans that occurs naturally in the vagina. Technically, it isn't classed as a sexually transmitted infection, but it is possible for people who have thrush to infect their partners. Often, men can transmit the infection through sexual activity without presenting any symptoms themselves.

i get sore under the shaft of my penis when i have intercourse and its that sore it actually bleed and stings and after ejaculating the eye of my penis is sore anyone had similar probs told my doc he give me canistan cream did not cure it though

i have had thrush before and i got treated but i noticed that i've contracted it again. i think my boyfriend has thrush but he hasnt got any symptoms, is it ok for him to take the canestan oral tablet to treat it, because i dont want it to be passed on to me again.