I've had thrush like symptoms (itching and dryness inside my vagina and soreness during intercourse) for 2-3days now, I also have stomach ache accompanied by nausea which lasts all day, but no actual vomiting. I am 7wks pregnant with my first baby, with no previous history of any gyno problems. Please advise me as best as possible! Thanks.

I can only think of a few things. You could have Candida overgrowth whichis a fungus that invades your intestines. I just recently had this and got over it(caused from my immune system being shot from food borne illness and using full doses of cell tech when lifting weights that threw my entire digestive system out of wack) You may possibly have a gall bladder infection(the gall bladder is located just below your liver not the bladder located down in your lower intestinal area) My first guess is you have Candida overgrowth but please see a medical specialist as soon as you can to determine what it is. Its always tough to know for sure in these cases.