Hi my name is Jason. I am 40 years old. I have worked out, off/on, from like the age of 16. I weigh aprx 190 lbs. I had gotten food poisoning apprx. 6 weeks ago, since then, I had gotten hfm (hand, foot and mouth) disease, and shortly after I was getting over that, I picked up the flu from my 10 year old daughter. The day I had noticed I was infected with the flu, I had diarhea first thing in the morning, and then once more before I was driving back on the highway. As I was driving, I started feeling a little uncomfortable, and yet more. So, I pulled over to the shoulder of highway! No sooner, as I was almost completely stopped, as I was about to put the truck in park, I blacked out! Next thing I know, I found myself in the ditch when I came to! Right away I felt sick, and vomited. When paramedics showed up apprx. 10min later, I was instructed to enter the ambulance for further observations. Almost immediately at that point my breath was a little bit off, I started feeling sick again and just keep breathing to ensure I didnt pass out again! I was sent to hospital where I received 3 bags of IV, hooked up to EKG, Chest Xrays, Blood work, the works...nothing showed up but an elevated white blood cell count. Doctor told me that when you get food poisoning, it stays in your system for quite some time. As a result, it lowered my immune system which more than likely was the cause of lowering my blood pressure, that with the diarhea, caused my to dehydrate! I have passed out before from going to the dentist when I had my tooth pulled more than once. Im not positive what exactly causes these episodes or if their related. I know their is some kind of genetic relation because my sister had passed out when she was sick before and my father also had blacked out before, while he was driving,  but it was when he was drinking at the time so I couldnt directly relate his episode to mine, because of the alcohol into the equation. Also, I remember years ago when someone was simply talking about a medical procedure that they had undergone, I started feeling woosey and I actually passed out!  Since my latest incident, I have been taking Vitamin D 4000IU's, as Ive learned that this vitamin boosts the Immune system. Maybe someone can benefit from this story or share some insight! I am also drinking more water to keep my body in a constant state of hydration.

wow, sounds scary-----like a real live halloween horror story about the human body. Tension combatted with loss of fluids,and low immune resistance can reak havok on one's body ha? Take care, and happy new year to a Healthy new You---and Vit D too.........