well I think I've contracted something I just don't know what, on top of the itching in the crotch area my throat is on fire most of the time and I'm always thirsty, and little white dots are on the edges of my lips, I've gotten tested for chlamydia ghanaria syphylis and AIDS I've been this way for about 8 months now someone please help me

man... see a doctor soon

Hey, I have the same symptoms and have seen my general practicioner as well as my dermatologist and neither of them have been able to give me an answer. If you get a diagnosis or at least some information, please forward it to me, thanks!

This most probably points to either scabies (itch myte) or crabs (pubic lice) inefection.

You did mention that you throat was burning, and with the rash it would be more than likely strep in the throat, which can come to visit with Mrs. Red Rash, which is also know as Scarlet Fever. But I may be wrong? One of my friend little boy had a rash all over him, and said his throat was burning, when he went to the Doc, they said he had Strep in his blood which can cause the rash, and can happen before your throat sysmp begin to show! May this could give you a idea of what it could be. I don't think scabies or crabs would make your throat burn, scabies just make blisters taht have eggs in them (ewww) and crabs are just gross anyway College roomate was RN, I pick up some cool info helping him cram for test. :-D

THE DOCTOR CANT HEAL, BUT U CAN, ONCE I CLIMBED A DIRTY GATE WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND THE EDGES PIERCED MY PENIS AND SCROTUM I KNEW I WAS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT BUT NEEDED STITCHES, AND HEALED PROPERLY, THAT GATE COULD HAVE GIVEN ME AIDS OR HIV, BUT I KNEW THAT EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT, NOW U MUST START MEDITATION FIND YOUR INNER SOUL AND FOCUS YOUR ENERGIES ON HEALING YOUR BODIES IMMUNE SYSTEM AND EVERYTHING THAT IS ABNORMAL AND BELIEVE THAT U R FULLY HEALED AND THAT NOTHING CAN INFECT U BECAUSE U R ONE WITH THE UNIVERSE. MASTER THE HEALING ART IT WAS MEANT FOR U, U HAVE TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sounds more like SLS than an STD!!!

Like me, you're probably allergic to a chemical in most laundry detergents called Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. You know how some people get rashes if they use fabric softener. Basically, SLS is a cheap, harsh chemical found in most mass market soaps AND toothpastes. It's used for making bubbles. It's supposed to be safe, but for some people it's a disaster. I've seen so many blog posts by people who are terrified they have an STD when it's just an allergic reaction to the detergent residue in their underwear.

I created a blog about it here because it's hard to find products that don't contain SLS. However, since doing some research, I've really gotten into the value of quality soaps: http://livingslsfree.org/ I used to get blisters in my mouth all the time. It was caused by the SLS in my toothpaste.