i have an itchy and weird felling right inside my peehole.my wife has herpies but for 11yrs nothing like this has happened to me.could this be herpies?no sores,and it does not burn when i pee.just an itch,and a weird felling like something might be in there ,but there is'nt.

this is scary but u should know

over 42 million people have herpes in the US. there are 500,000 NEWLY DOCUMENTED herpes cases every year. [imagine how many are really out there, considering only 10% have visible signs*

1 out of 4 people have herpes*

when people complain of a ''fever blister'' or ''cold sore'', i am sorry to inform you but you have hsv type 1 or ''oral herpes''. If someone with a ''cold sore'' performs oral sex on another, that person can now have that herpes passed onto their genitals causing hsv type 2 ''genital herpes''*

herpes is not required to be documented, so statistics are not exact but very close. only 10% of people with herpes have signs, SORES. the rest, show NO signs of herpes*

some symptoms of herpes that may help you determine wether your case feels like herpes or not is .. if the skin is raw or irratated, that is ''weird feeling'', minor rash or itching, flu like symptoms. aching muscles, tenderness in that area, tingling?*

it is now estimated that 80% of genital herpes is contracted with no signs or symptoms*

i hope this helps. good luck

I think I have to agree with springbaby10. I think that this can be herpes. And you have a good chance of getting, especially because your wife has it for 11 years. To be sure go to a doctor and get your self check out.

I assume that you are not having protected sex with your wife since you have been together for awhile. I know that it is possible for you to have gotten herpes from your wife but the symptoms that you are describing sound more like a urinary tract infection or something other than herpes. If you had herpes then you would probably have sores or something, so I think that we can safely rule that out. I would recommend seeing your doctor to talk about it--and be sure to tell him everything so that he can tell you the best course of treatment. Good luck!