I'm sixteen... I have been dealing with problems in my buttocks for awhile... It all started last summer I was sleeping in bed with my brother and he butt bumped me and from there... The next morning I was dealing with severe pain in my tailbone area and that carried on off and on for a couple of months until my symptoms grew then I was having itching within a couple of weeks I saw blood when I wiped my butt.. I told my mom and the doctor said I had a cut in my butt and prescribed an ointment to keep it from getting infected and it only got worse... There was a small bump on the top of my butt above my tailbone but in the crack...and it was kind of bloody and white... and my grandmother had me use diaper rash cream and that went away until I got really sore... It was on my right butt cheek...there currently is a lump it looks like I have enlarged veins but, it's sore and it really hurts.... It even itches... A couple of days ago I noticed when a spreaded my cheeks a thick yellowish whiteish liquid running out of the top of my butt... and down my butt... PLEASE HELP ME I'M REALLY SCARED . I CAN'T SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT AND I'M SCARED TO GO BACK TO THE DOCTOR BECAUSE IT HURT SO MUCH LASY TIME

Hello, Ehryca,

Please go back to the doctor.  You have more than one problem and they are not getting better by themselves.  Yelowish, whitish liquid is probably a sign of infection, which can be cured with antibiotics, and the lumps sound like hemorrhoids, which get worse when you are anxious.  You will worry less when you are getting treated and feeling better. 

Take what you wrote in you post to the doctor:  it will help him/her understand what is going on with you.

Most important, when you are a sixteen year old girl your bed is a private space.  Your brother should sleep in his own bed, on a couch, on the floor, in a chair, but he should never, ever be in your bed, even for a few moments.  If you cannot make this happen, please email me back.

beansobeanso, yours is a most responsible, caring and appropriate response. thanks for being you. I hope Ehryca is well.

I hate to tell you this but it sounds like you have herpes. When you go back to the dr. have them test that spot when its fresh. Its hard to detect herpes any other way, it has isolated outbreaks but it lives In the base of your spine and also known to appear anywhere near or around that area and eventully your genitals. Especially such sensitive vulnerable part of the body as your buttocks. It may be a different simplex of herpes bcuz if you've ever had chicken pox you have the virus in your body. Try an alternative method of subsiding those outbreaks try taking an amino acid called Llysine, it works really well. Good luck!

This is a polynidal cyst! Not herpes or anything else. They form on one side of the buttocks due to a dimple there. I had one when I was pregnant which was life threatening for the baby because of the class of antibiotics and high fever it produced. They a extremely painful and unless you get it removed completely it will come back. This isn't the cleanest location even on the cleanest person. Use rubbing alcohol to keep the area clean and do not waist time getting to the doctor. Just go ahead and tell them that you think you have a polynidal cyst so the guess work might be done.

I have a very sore bottom it feels like the skin will split when I sit to go to BR what can it be