Hey folks!

I love having a nice tan, especially now that summer is just around the corner, and I love achieving that tan ASAP! I've come across this Maui babe browning lotion from Hawaii a few times now, and it is intriguing. Supposedly, it uses natural ingredients that encourage speedier tanning as well as soothing ingredients to prevent sunburn. On top of that, Maui babe browning lotion is safe for all skin types and you can use a sunscreen with it as well. Sounds great! Now the question I have is - does it work!? If you could post some reviews that would be awesome!

TIA ^_^

Celebrity

I don't personally use any tanning products, or anything else in this category other than sunscreen. However, the Maui Babe Browning Lotion is one of the most well-known lotions of its kind, and it has many loyal followers! It is said that the lotion really hydrates your skin, giving you an even looking tan and no flaking. Those reviews say a lot, I think, because they are so unanimous. 

HOWEVER, and this is very important, it is essential to be responsible in the sun. Remember that you increase your risk of skin cancer by actively tanning, not just in sun beds but naturally as well. Protect yourself well and do not overdo it. 

Rosie

Me, I'm as white as milk bottles usually! I am the type that just doesn't tan, nor burns. When I was a teen and in my early 20s, you don't even want to know how many hours I spent on sun beds without ANY result at all!!! Maui Babe Browning Lotion is out of this world. It's literally the only way I can get a tan at all. For me who normally doesn't tan at all that means it is nothing short of a miracle. It just doesn't get any better.

Are you my long lost twin, LOL??? That's exactly me!!! I'm as pasty as they get and have never been able to get a healthy brown glow never mind a legit tan in my life. I've had some encounters with sun beds too. Stopped 'cause I was scared of melanoma. Tried a spray paint years back too, and it made me look fake and orange, a little like Donald Trump, hahahaha. Never doing that no more, I can tell you that much! So do you think this maui babe browing lotion can help me achieve a tan even in the English sun, LOL? I wouldn't normally ask, 'cause the answer's presumed to be a def no, but since you say it's so great perhaps time to re-eval that now? I've been thinking about tanning LOTIONS, the fake ones, but this may be even better. What says you???

Well, I also ordered Maui babe browning lotion after reading great things about it. I used it four times, while tanning on the beach, and didn't notice a difference at all. I ended up chucking it away pretty soon because the bottle was just standing around for no reason. I am sure this lotion works for some people, otherwise it wouldn't have such a following, but beware, there are also people who don't benefit from it at all. If you're someone who doesn't tan easily anyway, perhaps give it a miss.

Meh. As they (whoever "they" is, LOL) usually say, when it sounds too good to be true it usually is!!! I guess I can shelve that thought then and just go back to either using those self tanning lotions to look tan for a little while, or alternatively to try and accept my pasty white body once again. It was worth asking about I guess... there still might be the odd chance that it would work for me? I dunno. If I get it I won't expect too much.