Hello, in Jan i had a 7 pound 13oz little girl named Madalyn. Five days after her birth, she passed away from over sized organs, her heart, liver, kdineys, she had blood in her spinal and also on her brain. No one picked it up why i was preg with her nor when she was bron. My husband and myself are in the process of being tested for many different things that could of caused this, because they told us that it was nothing we did... my question is, are these signs of Genicecs? From: Denise

First off I just wanted to say I am truly sorry for your loss-
Losing a child IS the HARDEST and most painful thing a person could ever experiance- I too, lost my son back in 2003 when he was 2 months old...You and your husband have a long, bumpy road ahead of you but just remember to stand by one another and let each other grieve..we all grieve differently- Statistically 95% of marriages fail within 5 years after losing a child...I am not telling you this to scare you but to open your eyes and remind you and your husband to support one another and TALK....no one should be tough or have to hold this in...it only gets worse if they do...there is my 2 cents on that - now on your question...

Really it could be a number of things ranging from genetics to just bad luck the only way to know for sure is fromthe tests on her- her doctor should have automatically did these for you- have you talked to him? If you were told it was nothing you did than I am sure that is the case....dont beat yourselves or each other up... You will have another baby when your ready and he/she will be healthy and live a long life....it will be scary but worth it... and even though no baby could ever replace your daughter that overwhelming need to parent will be fullfilled and that alone makes things a little easier despite the memories you will have to be reminded of often (which would happen anyway.) I just had my second child 5 years later ( I even had a miscarriage in between) and even though I was terrified at first and way too over-protective (i had a right to be since my first child lost his life due to medical negligence) Things are a lot brighter now and I still miss my precious angel daily - it doesn't get easier- you just learn to cope a lot better - and you will find happiness again. (if you haven't already) PM me if you want to talk ever. Take care.