I am on a serious suicide path. I can't think straight. all I have are negative thoughts flowing through my head. I sitting here with a knife about to cut myself because there's no other way I can relive the pain. I don't know what I need right now. I need help I know that. I need a friend. I don't have friends. I have not a single person in my life that understands me in any way possible. I just want someone to listen and not criticize me. Or judge me. I am so tired of being judged. My head hurts so bad right now... everything hurts. There isn't anyone I can talk to...no one cares. Just someone please please help me before I do something dangerous to myself that can't be fixed. I don't want to hear a single "I'm sorry_______" because I know your not. Anyone can messages me.

well abby im going through the same sh*t ik it sucks ass im also 13 i have 2 lil sisters im always in trouble  i havent had a boyfriend since last year....ive triied killing my self twice but then something stoped me form doing it again....so one day i was goingto try to overdose in the bathtub so i started the water and while it was filling i stood in  front of the miror crying. i heard a knock on the door it was my mom and my baby sister i pretended like i had hit my leg...i looked at my sister she was laughing (shes one) and i thought to my slef i cant leave her or mom or dad or my other sister just because of stuck up bit***s....so i took a shower and thought about life i havent cut my self in 2 months and im very happy....buti think what you should do is think about your brother who needs u...think of all the girls that you could inspire to stay strong with your storys....think of when you move out and when your even more beautiful and you have an amazing bf i mean dont you wsnt to live to get married..walk down the isle get all the attention of thousands..dont u want to have a beautiful baby someday...all im saying abby is life may suck ass now but you still have a whole life ahead of u me and u both we are only 13

I am very sorry for you that you are coping a bad time in life. But suicide i not the solution of your problem. Think of your beautiful life. Meet new persons and make friend. You are not for being judged, just do that what is good for you. Take care.

You should manage yourself and be strong. Always think positive. Find someone with you can spend time.

Hi Abby
Just wondering how you are doing now?
I hope you were able to get through that rough patch from awhile ago without self-harm.
I apologize for not replying before but just noticed the post.
There may seem like there is nowhere to turn at times Abby but even the way reached out for help on here has a lot positive aspects to it.
During tough times Abby your local hospital is often the best option they have the staff needed to get you through the tough times and the service is non-judgmental they are there to help you and they will do their best to do so.
There are several different wellness action plans that a person can do in order to keep yourself well, along with methods to recognize when things are starting to slide a bit, these plans also include coping strategies and what you need to do to stay well and maintain your wellness.
One is called WRAP (wellness recovery action plan) your doctor may know of these and if you have been in hospital they may know as well they are useful tools to help maintain your wellness.
There are options available Abby and the help is out there research where you live or talk to your doctor and get a list of services available where you live make a contract with your parents that when you get to a point similar to where you were when you did your post that it is time for them to take you to hospital even by ambulance if needed.
There can be times when you feel you just don’t have it in you to do the fight and that is when you need to reach out for the help and support you need and deserve often friends and family just can’t understand the scale of what you are going through the staff at the hospital are trained to help and will.