I would like to discuss with someone about teenage problems. Is it just me or are kids, teenagers, these days much more liberated then we were in their age. It seems that their problems are on emotional and sexual level almost equal to ours. Is that a good thing? I mean, they stop being kids so quickly it's almost terrifying.

This is just one of many consequences of a modern, new age life; it's faster and more demanding than ever. The average life span is longer, and children become adults earlier. Thus, so called teenage problems are easily related to those of us, adults. They work part-time jobs, become sexually engaged very early, earlier than we did, and grow emotionally faster. Is it good or bad thing, I cannot say. It’s a problem that should be examined from various aspects, not only medical.