Hi. I’ve been searching the internet to find some weight loss product for me. I want to lose approximately 20-30 pounds. I am not fat, I have about 160pounds, I just feel better when I drop off my extra weight. It just feels like it has been dragging me down and I really hate that feeling.  Especially now when I have a child to take care of. So I ran across this site (I forgot its name) and I read some information about Isopure zero carb. I am now considering buying it, so I was wondering what can you tell me about this weight loss product? 

Hi.

I’ve been taking this product for a while. 

It is a quality protein powder. It consists of pure protein, and if you decide to take it you won’t gain a single pound because of it.

It worked great for me, but make sure that child you mentioned doesn’t stop you from exercising.  

My girlfriend started using it with me, and honestly before she started using it her body was below the average when it comes to physical beauty. After only two months of taking it and going to the gym with me, her body was completely transformed. She looks great now.

Umm. I am not so sure you will achieve losing weight with this product. Do you know how many grams of proteins it has?

People actually use it to gain pounds. I know a girl, she lives in my building, she has been using it for months. She is very muscular she says she is using it to gain more muscle mass (unnecessary if you ask me).

So maybe if you want to lose weight, you should try with some other product. If you want I could recommend some products that  I tried and that had great effect on me and my body.

Julietteee it all depends what SabrinaD wants to do with her body.

Since she decided to try this type of product, my guess is, she wants to both lose pounds and gain some muscles.

When people are following some strict diet programs, they lose their body fat, but they also lose their muscle mass and that makes their body look bad.

Isopure is not making you lose weight, it is actually helping to to gain muscle mass while losing weight. With Isopure , you can follow a strict diet and exercising program, and it will certainly help you to gain muscle mass. But in that process you won’t be getting any body fat because you will be taking only pure proteins. And the gym/diet will make you lose pounds.

Tell me more please...what did she eat, did she use it as a meal replacement, and if so, how many meals daily? Also what kind of workouts, cardio, weights or both??? TY

I wish there was more info on this. I want to use this along side my zero carb diet. I currently am on week 2 (successfully) and like OP am not fat, but not at the weight I want to be. My stats are 152lbs/5'6"/F, so my goal is to do a day to day rotation between eating keto (as I do now) and substituting the following day with protein shakes. I read up that this bumped up fat loss for some people, but want to hear more detail from those who have used this product on zero carb diets. Thoughts?

PS: yes my goal is to maximize weight loss in a shorter period of time, because with me this work best. Already did something similar once and went down to 120, but gained it back when I had to live in a foreign country dealing with family, stress and away from routine.