Hi folks. I hope that you are doing fine.

Well, I am not. I am tired as a hell and I don't know what to do about this. I had problems with insomnia a couple of months ago, but than I was OK and nothing was happening to me. I could sleep well, I was really good.

Now, I have problems with insomnia again and I can't do anything in my life because of it. And it is annoying. Well, I am really sick and tired because of it, and I really want to know which pills are the best for my condition? Do you have any advice for chronic insomnia treatment?

Tnx

Hey Stressed or Depressed,

Are you 100% sure that there is nothing else rather than these sleeping pills which could help you with this? I am asking this because sleeping pills are the worst kind of medications that you could ever take. Please do something else, try something else, if you can. Something is causing your insomnia and you should just probably try and figure out what this is. Once you do that, it should be no trouble treating it. But don't take sleeping pills, they are not healthy at all and it is hard to leave them afterwards, trust me on this one.

I would love to help you, Stressed or Depressed, but I am afraid that I might give you a bad advice. You see, there are numerous different types of sleeping pills, each for a different type of sleeping problem. This is why you should talk to your doctor about this.

Your doctor will ask you several questions about your sleep, maybe do some tests, and he will need this info in order to determine which sleeping pills should you use. And Gaia is right, sleeping pills are very unhealthy, your doctor is probably going to tell you the same thing as well.

Guest is right, there are numerous pills which are taken for different kind of sleep problems, like waking up in the middle of the night, not being able to fall asleep, not reaching REM phase, and stuff like that. You really need to talk to your doctor since these are some really nasty problems. Sleep problems are something that you want to fix as fast as possible or they are going to mess your life up (yes, it can get that serious). 

Tell your doctor that you are willing to try something else before taking sleeping pills, if that is an option.

I was struggling with recurring insomnia as well so I really do know how difficult this can be. I understand what you are going through and when people are telling you that there is natural cure that can help you fight this, you just don't believe because there are so many different things that didn't help you before. So why would you believe in something like this, right? Well, I had the same issue. So I started to use pills and those pills I am using still. I am satisfied. I am using Halcion because my doctor prescribe it to me. It was very hard for me to find it on the market, so my husband is buying them for me whenever he is on the business trip. I know that there are so many people that are against it, but I am for pills because they helped me. Good luck.

I didn't use any kind of pills when I was dealing with recurring insomnia but I remember that my friend told me that I really should use some sleeping pills that can help me deal with it. But I didn't. Not because I am afraid of it, but because I think that there are better ways to fight against it. Long walks helped me a lot, for example.

I am a big coward lol, so I am really scared of those ugly side effects that pills can cause. But it is very important for you to find the cause for this condition.

Why you want to use some pills? I don't understand why people reach for pills immediately without trying something else. I think that you should change some life habits in your life and you will sleep well again. You have some issues and that is clear, but those issues are not something that you can't deal with it, right? Why don't you try next things - for example, try to take longer walks every night before you go to sleep. When you came home, make some chamomile tea and turn off the TV. Leave your mobile phone. Instead reading something on it, take some book. Try this three nights in the row and you will realize that you don't need any pills.