Hi, on january 26th i had sex it was a few days after my period and i took a test after the first week and i know it was to soon so i took another one after 2 weeks and they were both negative. Eventually i got my period in febuary but it wasnt normal i didnt have any cramps and it was light. but the blood was dark and brownish. i had this for a couple of days and than i took another test and it came out negative. So i thought everything was okay but for the next couple of weeks i had all of these pergnany symptoms frequent urination, headaches, dizzyness, lower back pain, very tender breasts/nipples and stomach pain.. So i thought i could be pregnant. than on march 17th i started getting period cramps but not as bad as i usually get them but they lasted a couple of hours thats it but i bleed for 2 days. and i still have the same symptoms as before. ive been looking things up and its all so confusing. So could i be pregnant or am i just freaking out for nothing?

When was the last time you took a pregnancy test because by now if you were pregnant you would have enough HCG to have the test come back positive.  Women's bodies do the strangest things because of the hormones we produce and as women we often tend to way over think things which causes us lots of stress that we don't need.  Take a test but you should do it in the morning with your first pee of the day as you have the strongest concentration at that time.  Relax and take a deep breath.

I took one around 6 weeks ago.. I haven't bothered to get one because I didn't know if I should take another one or just go to the doctors. But I think I'm going to go buy one today and take it tomorrow morning.. hopefully it would be the last time I have to worry about wondering of I am or not.. thank you for replying :)