Hi, my son is diagnosed with borderline personality disorder a few weeks ago. Since then I have read a lot on this subject, and I am very suspicious about this diagnosis. Is there a test for borderline personality disorder he can do?

Yes, there is a test for borderline personality disorder, which I found on the internet. It has 12 questions with four possible answers, and you have to choose one of them. This is more a self-test for borderline personality disorder, but I’m shore that psychiatrists have their own tests which are more secure than this one. Questions in this test are about possible symptoms of borderline PD, and discovering them. People with this disorder are characterized by mood instability, intense bouts of anger and even suicide attempts. They have episodes of impulsive aggression, which often ends with self-injuries. They also often abuse alcohol and drugs. All of these things lead to lack of self-respect, so people with borderline personality disorder often change their jobs, friends and plans.