Please will someone help me. I think testicular torsion could be the most likely cause but I hope not and don't have all the symptoms. Will anyone help I only want to go to the dr if it's an extreme emergency as I don't want to lose my balls. Ok my symptoms are pain in the left testicle and a lump the pain has lasted three days which is why I don't want torsion. I can't think how I could have got torsion and the pain comes and goes I am thirteen and have recently been able to ejaculate give me an answer soon as if the pain doesn't stop I will go to dr's day after tomorrow will anyone please help? I don't want to go to my parents yet or docks as both may get.....touch feely. Please please please help and get back to me soon.

Hi Pain,

It doesn't have to be testicular torsion, you could have a bacterial infection but you do need to get it checked out.

If it was torsion it is likely you wouldn't be able to stand or walk.  If you are in that much pain then you do need to see your doctor, ASAP, or you do risk losing a testicle.

The doctor is likely going to have to palpate your testicles.  It's OK, they've seen lots of testicles. 

Good luck.  Let us know what you find out.

Thank you so much I have done and they said it was nothing except growth and a build up of sperm. Your reply really helped thankyou so much.

Thanks Sam, yes, that can happen.

I'm glad you're OK.