Hi
During intercourse testicle skin shrinks/contracts. This is apparently a protective device as normally heat would make testicles do the opposite.
What I actually would like to know is how or what is the chemical or biological process that enables skin that is so loose and floppy, to become so tight and rigid? Or is it just muscles connections that is pulling all the skin in tight?

Thanks

Louie

The scrotum is more than just skin. It is lined with a layer of cremaster muscle, which contracts in response to cold or sexual arousal to raise the testicles closer to the body. The testicles and spermatic cords are also covered with a layer of cremaster muscle which can contract independent of the scrotum to pull the testicles upwards.

Great answer hoseclamps!

I would not have thought that he referred to the scrotum, as he said "testicles"...
Your response seems to be right on though.

I'll bet he's talking about why his scrotum seems to shrink...and I'll bet the testicles inside have pulled up tight, allowing this! ;-)