I have one problem that is making me crazy. Every time I have sexual intercourse with my girlfriend my testicles are tends to climb up into my body. Is there something wrong with me, or this is what’s normal to happen often? I have heard for cremaster reflex, how it means that testicles are pulled up. Is that my problem, and what actually that kind of reflex means?

Testes are connected to the inside of the groin by muscle called the cremaster muscle. The name is from Greek word and means suspender. This muscle is capable of pulling the testes upwards towards the groin. It’s exactly symptom you have experienced. This is cremaster reflex reaction which means you can’t control it consciously. It is famous that children have very strong cremaster reflax, but usually it lessnes in the early teens. In many man, occasional contraction in the scrotum is just a ghost of the childhood reflex. Some man, such as fridge engineer, retain strong reflex, and seems you are in this category. One way to trigger the cremaster reflex is touching the skin on the upper, inner thigh, so it is not surprising that could be related to sex. Testicles are temporarily pulled up by the cremaster muscle and that is something that shouldn’t be confused with undescended testicle. Point is if whether each testis is in the scrotum expect when it is temporarily pulled up.