I'm 17 years old, and I'm masturbating since when I was 15. I masturabte 6-7 times a week. But now days I start feeling some kind of pain or something, I'm really not sure or know how to explain it but it feels something in my left scrotum. And it started 10-12 days ago when I started going to gym for workout and i stop drinking milk and stop doing masturbate, after 7-8 days I masturbate and felt some kind of pain in my left scrotum but I ignore it but after that I always felt something in my left scrotum whenever I masturbate... Plzz tell me how to treat it.. I want to treat it in home and don't want to consult doctor but if pain goes longer then I will consult to a doctor but plzz help me in this situation, is there any other way to treat it.. Plz help me..

Hey guy it's hard to say without seeing you but it could be a strained muscle or possibly a hernia . Do you have any swelling in your testicles or feel any bulges I. Your groin or scrotum at all?

I think it bulged but I don't know if it's my imagination or what because of the feeling there.... It looks normal to me when I don't feel anything there... I can't understand what causing me this, wether because of masturbation or going to gym for workout or by not doing it for a long time after joining gym or suddenly stop drinking milk...

Why are you not drinking milk.....? If the pain is worse when straining to go to the bathroom or liftin weights it is probably a hernia

I don't lift heavyweight I just run in treadmill and do crunches and cycling Sometimes I lift dumbles (weight not more than 6-7 kilos ) It felt pain when I masturbate after an interval of 6-7 days after joining gym And I stopped drinking milk when I joined gym But today I am feeling something in my left scrotum and part down from belly since I woke up What should I do

It's hard to say just on the description but if where is pain and a bulg in your scrotim or lower abdomen it's probably a hernia.... I would make an appointment and have it checked out man

I also think it's hernia But I saw a post of a similar case like mine Someone wrote that it could be varicocele or epididymitis So I'm confused Can u tell me what's the difference and relation in hernia varicocele and epididymitis And I also want to know that is it going to affect my future sexual life ???

Ok a hydrocele is where fluid collects between the 2 outter layers of the testicle causing the testicle to get swollen they are usually not harmful but can get uncomfortable. Vericocele is basically enlarged veins in the spermatic cord and epididymis sometimes feels like a bag of worms. Epididymis is usually caused by a bacterial infection causing swelling of the epididymis and is typically very painful. A hernia is when intestin or fat pushes through a weakens spot in the abdominal or inguinal muscle wall

I don't feel large amount of pain But yes I feel uncomfortable and a small amount of pain ( I can't say it's pain but I really felt uncomfortable) so I think it's hernia or The thing that you mention (fluid in hydrocele) It can be one of them but somehow I am sure it's not varicocele and epididymitis.. I already made an appointment in nearest urologist doctor but I don't know he is good enough I didn't tell this problem to my parents but I will tell them if it get worse Right now I'm just feeling uncomfortable When I sit for a long time on chair And I felt relaxed in bed (laying down) Plzz tell me some precaution And if it's hernia then surgery is the only way to treat it ??? And Thank you thank you so much for telling me all this I can't express my gratitude just by my words All I can say right now is thank you for helping me......

You're very welcome.... Did you ever see a regular general practitioner? Why did you go straight for a urologist. Does the bulge get bigger if you cough or sneeze or lift heavy weights. You will probably have to tell your family so they can take you to the doctor and pay the bill won't you?

Today I'm not feeling any kind of pain. Just feeling uncomfortable. And I saw internet that an urologist can help this type of condition and I don't want my parents to know about this bra cause I don't want them to worry but if get worse I will tell them. Yesterday in evening I felt some pain I think it's because of I sat for more 2 hours continuously but today I'm not feeling any kind of pain just feeling uncomfortable.. Now I'm going for check up.. I will tell you more after that ..

I consult a urologist and he said that it's not hernia air other kind of disease it's a minor swelling which sometime occurs during workout and it will be normal after 1-2 weeks And masturbating has no connection with it He said to continue your workout and he gave me some medicine too and said to wear tight undergarment which help to lift both scrotum. In this kind of condition you have to lift your scrotum for a while and the pain and feeling of uncomfortable will be gone in 2-3 weeks... Thank god I'm saved !!! Once again thanks to you too BioMajor for helping me.... Thank you so much...

You're welcome and it's good you got checked out..... Muscle strains are common and usy minor but the others could be potentially more severe so it's good you got looked at..... You probably strained your cremaster muscle (the muscle that attaches your testicle to your body and makes up a big part of your spermatic cord. Wearing tighter underwear or a jock strap will give them support and reduce strain! Glad I could help and glad it seems to be improving