I’ve noticed that many Asian people have eyelids with no visible folds and many of them indulge in double eyelid surgery to create double eyes. I am interested what are testimonials of persons that had surgery? Are they satisfied with results?

Yes, I know about that too. I read somewhere testimonials of Asians that they wrote after double eyelid surgery. Well, it may sounds like surprise but all comments were: “great job!”” I feel wonderful” ….It seems that all of them are pleased with surgery results and they kept the ethnic charm of orient.

The asian eye thing I noticed are usually pertaining to a certain group of asains, most certainly those of Japanese or Korean descents. Other asian already have the natural fold we have and do not obsess as much on getting that done. But I guess if that makes them happy, to each his own, now I just wished I had money for bigger boobs! sad how our society has made our minds so warped!!

Actually, not true. The double eyelid thing pertains to pretty much all East Asians, and really, only 50% of East Asians are born with that crease. Sure, the surgery is insanely popular in Japan and Korea, but also in China, where plastic surgery is often done to better the chances of getting a job/husband, etc. And my opinion on that is unbiased, as I'm Chinese myself so...