Hi, I would like to know, maybe someone here is familiar with, something more on asian blepharoplasty. And if there is a doctor in the bay area ca, that could perform such operation. I am sure there is, but I would like an advice from someone that has done this or knows someone that did this and is satisfied.

Eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty is an operation that corrects dropping eyelids, bags and bulges around the eyes. The condition develops as an result of laxity of the eyelid skin and protrusion of fat through the weakened membranes around the eyes. The condition is not limited to older patients and surgery is appropriate for all age groups. The creation of an upper eyelid is sometimes called Asian blepharoplasty or the double eyelid procedure. This procedure is one of the most popular among Asian women.
I didn’t do eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty, nor I know any good surgeons that are trained in this field, but if you are planning to do eyelid surgery, I recommend that you consult a facial plastic surgeon who is board certified or has completed a residency program that includes instruction in this procedure, as well as the standard training in blepharoplasty.