I am spending three months in Seoul, South Korea, and even before I came here, everyone was telling me that Seoul is the plastic surgery capital of the world, and prices of surgical procedures are very reasonable here. It would have to be affordable, because apparently over half of the female population of South Korea has some procedure at some point in their lives, and many do much more than that. Personally, I am interested in a blepharoplasty, but I am just a little bit worried because I am caucasian and I heard there is a difference between the blepharoplasty procedure for Asian and Caucasian people. Can anyone explain the difference?

Well, East Asians are generally born with what is referred to as a "single eyelid", and many Asian women find the thought of creating a crease in the eyelid, thus creating a "double eyelid" very appealing. It makes them look more Western, which is something that has been popular in East Asia for a while now. Obviously, you don't need this extra crease created because you will already have it. Your procedure will be simpler.