ASI offers health care savings on cosmetic and other elective surgeries. ASI is a Better Business Bureau member and offer health savings plans which include savings on cosmetic surgery. Dental Plans include cosmetic dentistry too!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I had a breast lift with implants and a tummy tuck.
For several years I have been very embarrassed about my breast. I would always hide my breasts from my husband because I hated the way they looked and it made me feel unattractive and something was missing in my life. I had to do something soon because it was affecting me emotionally and physically.

I have always wanted to have this procedure done but was always very afraid and to be sincere I couldn’t afford this procedure in the US. I had several consultations with plastic surgeons in New Jersey and they all quoted me between 25,000$ and 35,000$ for TT, breast lift with implants and liposuction of several areas.
After long researches on the internet,, I was looking for plastic surgery at affordable cost,, I finally discover that many American people was travelling abroad for plastic surgery. Latin America is the first choice for us because of the distance (Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Bolivia, Argentine, Costa Rica…) but the best deal I found was in Bolivia. I read hundred of patient’ testimonials on the internet and most of them had a great experience in Bolivia. Most of them went through MakeoverTravel, the major medical tourism operator in Bolivia,, so my decision was easy to take.
I finally decided to go with MakeoverTravel on December 2010 (one year ago).
One year later….I can honestly say that my surgeon work has changed my life. I feel like a new person. I am confident and no longer self conscious about my breast.

I have been telling everyone about my wonderful experience in Bolivia. I have had plastic surgery done before (nose) so I can say this with some degree of experience. I was truly impressed with my surgeon skill as a surgeon and as a human being. He is one of the best plastic surgeon out there. In latin America plastic surgeons have an eye for beauty and magical hands. My surgeon was exceptionally talented and I would recommend him without hesitation (the entire staff –medical team, nurses, the anesthetist, the office manager, my personal assistant were also wonderful persons). They all made me feel confident and secure about my decision during the complete surgical process. During the first consultation my surgeon answered all of my questions, and did a fantastic job on the surgery. So next time I am having plastic surgery, I would definitely go to Bolivia. The prices are so economical -8000$ for a TT, complete liposuction, breast lift with implants it’s very cheap! And the most wonderful is that I am truly 1000% satisfied and thrilled with my results.

Hi Nathalie,

I uderstand your breast problem. lifting breast solution is that you should try the Breast surgery and i Hope you wll get beautiful breast after surgery.

Take Care

Abdiel

who do i talk to about getting free cosmetic surgry tummytuck , breast lift. lips nose job

i too feel just like u and cannot afford either can u share more about travel expense and infor re: your surgeon i want tumm tuck and boob lift maybe lipo, and idk I work out but butt saggy :) help!

Please give me more info

Dee can you write a 1000 word essay on why you need cosmetic surgery? There is an essay contest that is judged on creativity humor and most heartfelt stories revealing why you need cosmetic surgery. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I NEED A TUMMY TUCK BUT CAN'T PAID FOR IT AT ALL.

Where would I submit an essay for the chance to receive surgery?

I have a scare face from when I was young, Now that I'm 72 it really looks ugly. it's bad enough being old ,but now my face does not match . Is there any hope for me . I have about 2,000 dollars .

If anyone offers you all that surgery for free, that should leave you with red flags. Surgery on any part of the body is never free. Insurrance or someone has to pay for it. That being said you can still find a surgeon with a lower cost than others. Look into Asian countries to get all that done. They have a great reputation and it's also been said that they are cheaper. Please I repeat again, if anyone offers you free surgery don't do it because there's a 97% chance that you'll come out botched.

Best place with an incredible price is Medellin Colombia, Call me if you want details.
Everything included ticket, hotel, and many more.