It's an article that compares and contrasts the Atkins diet and Weight Watchers. Some basic nutrition info is also included in the beginning. My favorite user comment from the bottom of the page... Doing away with dinner, I thought, would reduce my food intake by about 55% - 60%. Not bad. But giving up dinner was too difficult. I had to reward myself with something else. The answer came to me in the form of a dark amber bottle of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (one of my favorites). After one sip, I was sold. I switched from solid to liquid dinner, just like that. I've been having a bowl of cereal in the morning (usually oatmeal and milk w/ no sugar) and 1, 2, or 3 beers at night (depending on how hungry I am). It sounds harsh, but it's working. I've gone down two sizes. I'm planning on going down one more size and then stop. The first month I lost about 10 pounds. The last two months, I've lost about a pound a week. Oh, yes, I've resumed my excercise regime, too (jogging about two miles twice a week and mild weight lifting once or twice a week for 20 - 30 minutes).

The Atkins Diet is not only scary 8O it's just plain not right!

I could never do the Atkins Diet, I would exceed my carb intake after drinking my post run fluids.

It's all so blasted confusing.