I need your help, tell me..

How much Protein, Carbs, Fats should I eat? for my Obesity loss.

The first thing you need to do to start your weight loss is to minimize your total daily calorie intake, so your body will start to burn stored fat. Any form of exercise will help, too because it will make it easier for you to keep the calorie balance on the weight loss side. As far as the split between carbs, proteins and fat is concerned, there are several ways that some diets try to deal with it. For example, Atkins diet requires you to completely eliminate carbs from your diet to kick start your weight loss. But generally, the most important thing is what type of carbs you eat – instead of processed and sugary foods and drinks, you need to include healthier carbs (fruit and vegetables, for example) because then you also get a lot of dietary fiber, too, and fiber-rich foods help in keeping you feel full longer.

Wish you all the best,

Nicole