Hey,
did anyone hear for this atkins diet. What is this? Again some diet pills? Has anyone experienced Adkins diet?

Hello there,
Adkins diet does not contain any dieting pills. This diet goes against much of the established opinion on dieting- it accepts high fat and meat intake. But me and most of people I talked to seem to have some problems. While on atkins diet you must eliminate potatoes, sweets,…on permanent basis! This diet has some restrictions that have to be followed if you want success. You actually have to change the way you eat and that is on the long run.

Hi! My husband, myself and my daughter (I know now that this diet is not recommended for children) all went on the Atkins diet and it DEFINATELY works. My husband went from 105kg down to 93kg. I didn't weigh myself but know that I definately lost weight as my clothes were a lot looser. My daughter lost weight also, but I am sorry to say that we have all gone back to our original weight through eating cakes, carbs and sugar too much. We are going to go back on the Atkins diet again because I know it works and because they have a web-site that you can go on to get heaps of recipes you don't have to buy the books to get the info. I have to add that I bought a book or two so that I had the information I needed. I also had more energy and felt, in myself, a lot better. XD