Hello. I’m 24 year old female and I am very funny and interesting person, in spike of my overweight.
For all my life I had problems with overweight. It is a fact that I probably eat a lot, but it is also a fact that I have lazy bowels and slow metabolisms.
In my life I tried about one hundred different types of diets and none of them worked for me.
I think I could deal with it better while I was younger but now, when all my friends have boyfriends and I am alone, it bothers me a lot.
Just the other day I watch on TV some show about new type of diet.
The diet is called by some fellow, Atkins-I think was his name.
Is this just another joke or it is a really what they say it is?

I will tell you few things about this diet because I read about it in some newspapers.
This diet is really innovative and I think you should try it because you have nothing to loose.
The purpose of the Atkins diet is to change yours metabolism and lose weight easily by eating foods high in protein and limiting foods high in carbohydrates, which tend to raise blood sugar levels the most.
When the body lacks its primary energy source (carbohydrates) it will naturally turn to its next source (fat) to burn for energy.
Result is constantly loosing weights.
Real beauty of this diet is that you can eat all fatty foods you want and still lose weight.
I know you don’t believe me but think for a moment.
Your body’s fat supply is constantly decreasing and everything you eat, accept of sugar, goes into proteins and energy!
Pretty neat, isn’t it?