I have heard about Atkins diet, but there are pretty opposite comments about it. Some are very satisfied while the others say it didn't make any results. Because of divided opinions I would like to know something more about it and if there are some good results. I hope someone will share experiences with me.

Hi, I have heard about Atkins diet long time ago. In that time my friend suggested me to try it and he called it "boxing diet" as boxers used it several days before their matches to lose some weight in fast and effective way. This diet suggests taking mainly meat and lipids while reducing carbohydrates intake. My experiences are positive as I lost my weight every time I use Atkins diet. People may make mistake if they don't decrease enough intake of carbohydrates which really would me minimal. Also I suggest you to take some extra vitamins and minerals while you are applying this diet.