If you have relapsing MS, can you give your opinion about the most effective treatment after a first episode of relapsing MS? When you first got your diagnosis, what medications were you put on and how do you feel that you benefited from this medication now? I am hoping someone can help me decide what would be best for me...

You might not need any medication at all, and you might just be told to come for regular check ups with a specialist. If you are having a current MS attack, you might be given certain medications to deal with the immediate symptoms that you are experiencing. This might include corticosteroids.