I have had an ongoing infection for some years now and had been to a few doctors in the past but never got a diagnosis. So within the last year and a half, I decided I was going to try to get a diagnosis from a few new doctors. The infection is in my vagina and I have no symptoms except for a clear, yellow/beige, light green discharge; thin to thick and stringy/ slimy like a huge booger : it changes through out the month... It has a musty/ SOUR smell but not fishy or anything... I have no idea what it is...

It's not an std (because I am a virgin), yeast infection or BV. I've already taken pills for UTI, BV and yeast infection with no relief. I've had blood work, and a culture/urinalysis and it all comes back negative/ nothing.

I was originally told that it was a UTI but none of the pills have worked.

I've looked this infection/ these symptoms up and evidently it's more common than I thought but no patient has been able to get a diagnosis, through a PAP; c/s test, uranalysis etc...

Did anybody find out what this is yet???