I am 19 years old guy and I think I have a problem. In my school all guys play football or some other sport. Since I have never done any sport, I can say I am pretty much thin. My thighs are something that worries me the most. I would like to have legs like every other guy and not like handsome girl, so I would like to hear advice.

That is not some big problem and you shouldn’t be so much worry because of this. Especially because that is something you can fix or change at least a little bit. I don’t know if you are all thin of just your thighs? The best way is to make your diet healthy and increased then it used to be. To prevent unnecessary fat and produce muscles, exercise is the best way in accompany with diet. There are some special exercises just for thighs, but I would recommend you to do exercise for all body, and if that is your wish, pay special attention to thighs. Just don’t forget other parts of you body. I may recommend you first one you should try; preparation for this thigh exercise is to clean bar from floor or dismount bar from rack. Then follow those instructions: lunge to one side with first leg, land on heal then forefoot. Lower body by flexing knee and hip of lead leg, keeping knee pointed the same direction of foot. Then return to original standing position by forcibly extending the hip and knee of the lead leg. This is one exercise that should help you with increasing the size of your thighs.