Hello, I am 24 year old guy. I am not going to take a lot of your time so I will cut to the chase. I hope that I will get an answer pretty soon. Can you tell me some exercise for stretching hip flexor? It would be really nice if some professional speaks about this subject but every answer is most valuable, because I really don't know much.

Don't worry; I will do my best to help you out. I just happen to know one exercise for you. Before stretching you should warm up. Put one leg in front. Your knee should be above your toe. The other leg should be stretched back with its knee touching the floor. Your hands should help you to keep you in balance. Next step is to push the pelvis forward, and this should be done really slowly. You should do this until feel the stretch in hip flexor muscle of the rear leg. If you feel any pain while doing this, stop immediately. That is it.